Menstrual Awareness for Self Care
Time & Location
About the Event
On each given day for a large portion of our lives, we are experiencing a day on our menstrual cycle. Whether bleeding, ovulating or PMS'ing, our mood, energy levels, concentration and capacity to be present to others is shifting and changing.
However in our hectic world, we are expected to be super woman every day, leaving us burnt out, resentful, in pain and ungrounded. This linear way of living pulls away from our nature... our infinite source of love, self care and wisdom.
An adaptaption of our one day workshop 'Embrace your Period', This mini workshop is a safe and empowering space to explore all the beauty, wisdom and tools found within our menstruating bodies.
During the workshops we will be exploring:
- Why and how menstrual cycle awareness is vital for women
- What are the inner seasons of the cycle
- Harvesting the nourishment and wisdom available in each season of the cycle
- Understanding and alleviating symptoms of PMS
- How to start tracking your cycle beyond just looking at when your period will arrive
- Top tips and tools to optimise energy, productivity and creavity over the month.
This workshop is perfect for women interested in or have just started menstrual tracking and those wanting to integrate tools to fully live in sync with their cycles.
- Your pass to the workshop!£20£200£0